Frequently Asked Questions
For deliveries to the US, goods are shipped once weekly and take approximately 10-14 working days from the date of dispatch, if your item is in stock.
For European deliveries when goods are in stock, orders may be delivered within 5-7 working days following the day of ordering.
All prices are inclusive of Tax, VAT and Customs Duty except where otherwise stated.
Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold. Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart, so that they don’t rub together or tangle up.
- Wear jewellery for appropriate tasks, avoid wearing rings when cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Don’t let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume and hairspray
- Clean your jewellery regularly, use a professional jewellery cleaning product (always read the manufacturers instructions)
- When washing your hands (away from home) – don’t place your rings on the wash basin – remove them and place them onto your necklace or place in a pouch in your handbag/purse
- Never go swimming in your jewellery, chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage
Yes, there are some variations. As Connemara marble is a natural stone which is found only in the west of Ireland , it will differ slightly within each piece. It ranges from light to dark green and the image shown on the website may not be the exact colour that you receive. We find this as a bonus as no 2 pieces will ever be the same and each will be unique to you. This is also the case with earrings but we will do our utmost to keep the colour matched within each pair.
In the EU , we use letters to size rings instead of numbers in the US. Please find conversion chart below